Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ethics, Introduction

I have tried time and again to write a definitive essay on the totality of my moral/ethical ideas, and time and again I have been defeated, sometimes by a lack of time, sometimes by a personal sense of dissatisfaction, sometimes for not knowing where to begin but rarely for not knowing how to end. I have recently come to the conclusion that, at least in a practical sense, a holistic treatment of the topic is impossible. For that reason I have decided to publish my thoughts section-by-section in "chapters" as it were. Not only does this make the task somewhat easier for me, but I hope the subject material will be easier to digest for my readers and with some luck make updates somewhat more frequent too. This isn't the only change I have planned, but it is the one you'll see soonest, so the rest will, for the moment, remain a mystery. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy Ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment