Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday's Quote of the Week: 23 Feb 2011

I'm currently instating a weekly instalment on the blog where on Wednesdays I give a particular quote of interest, and then the next day I follow up with a brief discussion on a topic which may or may not be related in any way. These are just musings of a sort, and aren't intended to be too rigorous. Hopefully I'll be able to do it on a weekly basis, but if I fail to keep up, I apologise in advance.

This week's quote is from 1 Corinthians 13.11:

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 

For those of you who are unaware, that's the First Epistle to the Corinthians (a book of the New Testament), written by St. Paul the Apostle.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment